We’re announcing our first winter weekend festival … Snowball Fest 2021 from Friday, Jan. 29 through Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021. This event will only be produced following the proper health protocols. The Snowball Raffle is a covid safe activity as no direct attendance or contacts are required. Our other activities are planned to be pandemic health safe under the health directives in place before the Orange Zone restrictions. We are constantly monitoring the current pandemic directives and will adjust our plans according to the current conditions. We will keep you updated.
Snowball Raffle ….. Snowball Fest 2021 was built on the foundation of our long standing Snowball Dinner. We were forced to cancel Snowball in 2020 and will not be able to offer the banquet dinner in 2021. To keep a 16 year tradition alive we are featuring our Snowball Sweepstakes Raffle during this Snowball Fest 2021 weekend. Over $6,000 in cash prizes will be given to lucky ticket holders per the following distribution.
$6,000 in Total Prizes
Grand Prize: $3,000
Second Prize: $1,000
Third Prize: $500
Fourth Prize: $500
Fifth-Fourteenth Prizes: $100
The donation is $10 for one ticket, but you can purchase 5 tickets for $50 and receive a 6th ticket at no charge.
* To Purchase Tickets: Tickets have been mailed to parishioners and previous Snowball customers. Additional tickets are available in the Rectory. Put completed ticket stubs along with cash/check/money order made payable to “Fourteen Holy Helpers” in an envelope. You can get your completed ticket stubs to us by:
- Dropping them in the weekly collection box at either the Church or the Hall
- Putting them in the mail slot of the Rectory (outside slot to the right of the front entrance door)
- Bringing them to Snowball Fest Weekend in Jan. 2021 (although that late you will miss the Early Bird drawings)
- Mailing your envelope by postal mail to the Rectory (DO NOT send cash in the postal mail):
14 Holy Helpers c/o SNOWBALL Sweepstakes, 1345 Indian Church Road, West Seneca, NY 14224
* Drawing will take place virtually on Sunday, January 31st with access instructions to be announced. You do not need to be online to win
* When you buy/sell 5 Raffle tickets, you get 1 Raffle ticket Free (book of 6 tickets is $50)
* Early Bird Drawings of $100 each will take place on 12/19/20 & 1/16/21. Completed ticket stubs must be in the Rectory before the close of business on the previous day to be included in this drawing.
* We reserve the right to reduce prizes proportional to paid ticket sales if 600 tickets are not sold by 1/24/21
* Winners will be notified and names will be published.
* Prizes subject to IRS Regulations and withholding taxes, where applicable
* A $40 return check fee will be assessed for any returned checks
* If you have any other questions please call Carol at 572-3698 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Snowball Raffle tickets make great Christmas presents or stocking stuffers !!!
Returnable Bottle and Can Drive ….. A Returnable Bottle and Can drive will be held from Friday through Sunday during Snowball Fest. Start saving your holiday returnable bottles and cans now!
***** UPDATE *****
Due to the continuing Orange Zone pandemic restrictions in our region the decision has been made to postpone the following events. These events are based in the Parish Hall. We do not feel that the strict attendance limits on non-worship events inside the Hall will allow us to put on a safe and successful event. No reschedule date has been announced at this time.
Roast Beef Dinner ….. Our Snowball Fest weekend includes a Roast Beef Dinner on Friday, January 29th that will be served from 4–7 pm or until sold out. Like Summerfest, our Roast Beef dinner features a generous portion of premium sliced roast beef along with either a kummelweck or hard roll. Mashed potatoes covered with our renowned homemade gravy, a vegetable, and a sweet treat for dessert are also included. A nice warm meal during the winter season. Take home dinners only. In December we will start be offering discounted pre-sale dinner tickets for $9 which you can buy through a link on our website https://14hh.org/ or in the Rectory. Dinners will be available after pre-sales conclude for only $11. At the event you can use our drive through line or stop to pick up your dinner in the Parish Hall after you buy your Theme Basket and Raffle tickets.
Theme Baskets ….. Theme Baskets are always popular at our 14 Holy Helpers events. Great prizes will be available with a variety of offerings for everyone. We will follow social distancing procedures by having the items spread apart, requiring masks, and limiting the number of people in the Hall at one time. You can review the baskets online to create a printed “wish list” and help reduce your time in the Hall. Theme Basket sales will be available from Friday through Sunday during Snowball Fest.
Baked Goods Sale ….. Everyone has a sweet tooth especially for delicious homemade Baked Goods. It is well known that 14 Holy Helpers bakers are unmatched by any parish in WNY. You’ll be able to buy your favorite baked items on Saturday and Sunday during Snowball Fest weekend.
We do hope that you’ll be able to join us. Know that we will do everything possible to keep you safe. We are here for you as we try to do something “positive” for our parish family members.