Table of 8 Reservation … Saturday Oct. 16
- Making a reservation and paying for a table of 8 will provide the purchaser with 8 individual admission tickets to the Meat Raffle.
- The individual admission ticket represents your entry to the raffle event which will be held at 14 Holy Helpers Parish Hall on Saturday, Oct. 16. Doors open at 6:00 pm, first round spin starts at 7:00 pm.
- The person reserving the table needs to contact the Meat Raffle Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org before the night of the raffle to provide the names of the 8 people coming to the Meat Raffle for that reservation.
- Every person attending with a paid admission ticket is entitled to receive 2 hot dogs and beverages served at the Hall. The holder of that ticket will also receive a chance to win our Door Prize … $50 cash.
- An admission ticket must be purchased for any person, adult or minor, attending the event who occupies a seat.
- Since beer is being served, any minors attending the event must be accompanied by their parents. Those minor children must be seated at the same table as their parents. Parents are responsible for the behavior of their children. If the behavior of their children cannot be controlled by their parents, both the children and parents will need to leave the event without refund.
- Minors under the age of 21 are not allowed to taste, sip, or drink any alcoholic beverages. Parents are responsible to insure that their minor children in attendance do not consume any alcohol. Bring proof of ID so that you may provide it at the bar when asked.
- People may bring additional food snacks to the meat raffle. You are responsible for bringing your own serving plates or utensils needed as none will be provided by event management.
- NO drinks … alcoholic or non-alcoholic … will be allowed into the premises, nor will they be allowed for take-out from the premises.
- All prizes won at the Meat raffle must be picked up and taken home that night.
- Contact our Meat Raffle Committee by email email@example.com, or call Carol (716) 572-3698, or call the Rectory at (716) 674-2374 with any questions or issues.