We’re announcing our winter weekend festival … Snowball Fest 2022 from Saturday, Jan. 29 through Sunday, Jan. 30, 2022.
Snowball Sweepstakes Raffle ….. Snowball Fest 2022 continues in the spirit of our long standing Snowball Dinner. Given the current covid situation in WNY and masking restrictions in NYS we have decided to forego our in person banquet dinner/raffle night in 2022. To keep a 17 year tradition alive we are featuring our Snowball Sweepstakes Raffle during this Snowball Fest 2022 weekend. Over $6,000 in cash prizes will be given to lucky ticket holders per the following distribution.
$6,000 in Total Prizes
Grand Prize: $3,000
Second Prize: $1,000
Third Prize: $500
Fourth Prize: $500
Fifth-Fourteenth Prizes: $100
The donation is $10 for one ticket, but you can purchase 5 tickets for $50 and receive a 6th ticket at no charge.
* To Purchase Tickets: Tickets have been mailed to parishioners and previous Snowball customers. Additional tickets are available in the Rectory. Put completed ticket stubs along with cash/check/money order made payable to “Fourteen Holy Helpers” in an envelope. You can get your completed ticket stubs to us by:
- Dropping them in the weekly collection box at either the Church or the Hall
- Putting them in the mail slot of the Rectory (outside slot to the right of the front entrance door)
- Bringing them to Snowball Fest Weekend in Jan. 2022 (although not late for the main raffle, you will miss the Early Bird drawing on Jan. 20, 2022)
- Mailing your envelope by postal mail to the Rectory (DO NOT send cash in the postal mail):
14 Holy Helpers c/o SNOWBALL Sweepstakes, 1345 Indian Church Road, West Seneca, NY 14224
* Drawing will take place virtually on Sunday, January 30st with access instructions to be announced. You do not need to be online to win
* When you buy/sell 5 Raffle tickets, you get 1 Raffle ticket Free (book of 6 tickets is $50)
* Early Bird Drawing of $150 will take place on 1/20/22 at our Thursday night Bingo. To be included in the drawing we need your paid tickets at the Rectory by the close of business on January 18. We’ve extended the time for this drawing, no matter the date on the tickets, due to the time lost due to printing issues.
* We reserve the right to reduce prizes proportional to paid ticket sales if 600 tickets are not sold by 1/23/22
* Winners will be notified and names will be published.
* Prizes subject to IRS Regulations and withholding taxes, where applicable
* A $40 return check fee will be assessed for any returned checks
* If you have any other questions please call Carol at 716-572-3698 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Follow along with our virtual drawing on Jan.30 through our YouTube channel at … Snowball Fest Video LINK.
Polish Platter Dinner ….. Our Snowball Fest weekend includes a Polish Platter Dinner on Saturday, January 29th that will be served from 4–7 pm or until sold out. Like Summerfest, our Polish Platter dinner features a golumbki (stuffed cabbage roll), kielbasa (servings of both smoked and fresh polish sausage), pierogi (one each of cheese and sauerkraut), kapusta (homestyle sweet and sour cabbage), plus rye bread and butter. A nice warm meal during the winter season. Take home dinners only. Pre-sale dinner tickets are now available for $15 which you can buy through a link below or in the Rectory. At the event you can use our drive through line (weather permitting) or stop to pick up your dinner in the Parish Hall after buying your Raffle tickets.
*** As of 1/25/2022, Polish Platter Dinners have been SOLD OUT *** Thank you to our customers for your support!
This event will be produced in accord with the covid safety directives of New York State. The Snowball Raffle is a covid safe activity as no direct attendance or contacts are required. Our Polish Platter Dinner is planned to be takeout only. Depending on the weather conditions we hope to organize a drive through lane. Also, customers may stop in the Parish Hall to pick up their pre-sales or purchase their dinners. Masks are required for everyone entering the Parish Hall. We are constantly monitoring the current covid directives and will adjust our plans according to the current conditions. We will keep you updated.
We do hope that you’ll be able to join us. Know that we will do everything possible to keep you safe. We are here for you as we try to do something “positive” for our parish family members and friends of 14 Holy Helpers.